Ok, because I know you're going to ask, YES, PANDA, THIS IS, IN FACT, 95% YOUR FAULT. (The other 5 percent was the fact that Xemnas most certainly does have a zebra suit, and the fact I've been reading Pita-Ten too much.)
Well, when Panda (
) first mentioned that Xemnas had a zebra suit, I thought it was, like, some sort of demon pinstipe work suit. But no, it was this flowing black-and-white THING. I want one. XD
Well, if he likes the zebra suit so much, he needs matching pajamas, right???
I'm failing at creating excuses. This image popped into my head during the final boss fight of KH2. Yahoo. XD